Nespresso U Machine: Difference between Nespresso U vs. Pixie vs. CitiZ
How is the Nespresso U different from other Nespresso machines?
Well, the Nespresso U was created just for YOU! It offers more drink customization to fit YOUR needs. For starters:
– It offers three different cup sizes (all other machines have two only).
– You can reprogram those cup sizes to YOUR taste and need.
– The water tank can be positioned left, right or behind the machine. This gives you more freedom in the way you want to place your machine.
– The drip/cup tray is totally removable. So you have more options when it comes to placing cups of different sizes under the machine.
The idea of Nespresso U is that it is more customizable than the Nespresso Pixie or CitiZ. The memorizes your drink preferences and chosen volumes with every use… that’s how it becomes Nespresso U, a machines truly made for YOU.
If you’re looking to make gourmet coffee drinks with your Nespresso, then you’ll want to pair it with an Aeroccino milk frother. Getting the Aeroccino bundled with the machine will give you a nice value for your money, while buying it on your own can be more costly.
Buying from Amazon.com? Make sure you get your purchase within 2 days for FREE + get unlimited streaming of HD TV shows and Movies with an Amazon Prime 30-days trial! Click here to learn more.
Want to see how easy it is to make professional and authentic coffee drinks with Nespresso U? Watch these videos:
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters