The Breville Cafe Aroma Stainless Steel espresso machine is a single thermoblock pump machine that you can get for under $300. A somewhat similar to the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar Pump machine but with more upgraded features and a better built housing that makes it more durable.
Features of the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Aroma:
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean and maintain and more durable.
- 15 bar pressure.
- Large 1-2/7-quart water tank with indicator.
- Removable drip tray and grid.
- Steam wand for milk heating and frothing.
- Included with the machine: 2 stainless steel espresso cups and a milk frothing pitcher.
The Breville Cafe Aroma is one of those machines that were created with the power of a commercial espresso machine but with the home user in mind (kinda like the Gaggia 14101 and Rancilio Silvia 3 ). The stainless steel housing gives it a tough exterior, and a sleek and classic design. Yet, it’s easy to operate using the dial on the front. The dual portafilter features different baskets that you can use to extract a single or a double shot of espresso, you can also use a special filter for the convenient pre-measured E.S.E espresso pods.
Using the steam wand should be quite an easy task – it will require some getting used to if this is your first time using it. You don’t need to buy a pitcher as one will be included with your purchase. In no time, you’ll be able to steam and froth milk for delicious coffee drinks like cappuccino, latte, macchiato… etc. And you’ll really love the included set of espresso cups, very European inspired stainless steel cups that will give you a great in-home Cafe experience.
Although we’re a website that mostly covers home espresso machines and their accessories, sometimes we can’t resist sharing information on other available coffee machines, even if they don’t make espresso. If it’s something a coffee lover would like, we will never hold back on that information!
The Breville YouBrew Drip is just that, a drip coffee machine that a coffee lover would just LOVE. Programmable, nicely built and designed, and with a built-in conical burr grinder, you’ll be getting a truly fresh cup of coffee.
Features of the Breville BDC600XL YouBrew coffee maker:
- Adjustable coffee maker that can make up to 12 cups of coffee, or just a single serve cup.
- Built-in conical burr grinder gives you fresh bean-to-cup coffee brew.
- bean hopper holds up to 0.5 lbs of beans.
- The machine grinds the ideal amount of coffee for your preferred cup size automatically.
- LCD display for easy controls.
- Carafe settings with brew pause feature.
- Single cup settings gives you different size options from small to extra large/travel mug size.
- Adjustable coffee strength options.
- Programmable auto on/off option.
In single cup mode, the Breville YouBrew makes you a truly flavorful cup of coffee. It doesn’t simply pour water over coffee ground like most drip machines, it kind of duplicates the way a French Press works. It lets the water and coffee steep together to create more strong and flavorful coffee. You have control over how strong you want your coffee by adjusting the grind strength, your roast and the machine should do the rest.
Want to brew more than one cup of coffee? The YouBrew can do that for you as well. Using carafe mode, it can brew up to 12 cups of coffee and keep it hot in the double-wall stainless steel thermal carafe. The machine automatically grinds and adds the right amount of coffee and water to make the perfect coffee, all you have to do is choose your preferred coffee strength. With the Breville YouBrew, your coffee will ALWAYS taste right!
Another great feature is the Pause feature in carafe mode. This is one of those features that you didn’t know you needed until you’ve actually tried it! Basically, what it does is allow you to pause the carafe brewing cycle – even if it’s not done yet – so you can pour yourself a cup of coffee. It can then resume the cycle and keep the rest of the coffee hot in the carafe.
A drip coffee maker like the Breville BDC600XL YouBrew is an excellent choice for a single person, a family, or for office use. After you’ve tried the fresh and flavorful bean-to-cup coffee the machine can provide, you’ll never go back to pre-ground coffee that will taste very stale in comparison to this.
Breville is well-known for its high-quality manual and semi-manual pump espresso machines. The Breville BES860 is one of its excellent semi-manual pump machine that has proven to be an exceptional espresso machine for the barista wanna-be.
The Breville BES80XL also known as the Barista Express Espresso machine makes it easy for a beginner as well as an advanced user to make the best espresso they can make at home. With a built-in conical burr grinder, you are ensured the tastiest, most perfect cup of aromatic espresso you’ll ever make!
Features of the Breville BES80XL:
- Manual, pre-set or programmable espresso options. Your machine will be completely customizable to your needs.
- Integrated conical burr grinder with 1/2lbs container. This Breville Beans to Espresso technology makes you the freshest cup of espresso in under a minute.
- Selector dial for grind volume and size.
- Integrated 54mm tamper.
- Hands-free grinding cradle. The cradle holds the portafilter as it fills up with fresh ground coffee.
- Volume control: You can control the volume of grind, and of Espresso. You can use pre-set options or program your own volumes.
- 67 oz water tank.
- Steam wand for milk frothing with 360 degrees swivel. This makes milk frothing and texturing a breeze.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the Breville BES860XL is the sleek stainless steel housing. The portafilter is made of stainless steel as well. This makes it super easy to clean, and keeps it as new for the longest time.
the Breville Barista Express has an Italian-manufactured 15 bar pump and thermocoil heating system that ensures accurate regulation of water temperature for a full-flavored espresso. It also features a cup warming tray (on top) and a nice hidden storage unit under the drip tray where you can keep the cleaning accessories for the machine.
Watch the following video for a quick overview of the features we’ve mentioned.
The Breville BES860XL Barista Express is highly recommended for a true coffee lover who enjoys making an exceptional cup of fresh coffee. If you enjoy the process of making espresso, coffee and gourmet coffee drinks such as Cappuccino and Latte, you’ll absolutely love using this machine.
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters