Best Electric Automatic Milk Frothers
If your espresso machine does not include a frothing/steaming wand, or maybe you prefer an easier way to prepare frothy milk, you’ll definitely want to pair it with an electric milk frother for delicious frothy milk to make cappuccinos and lattes.Many people choose to go for the small battery operated milk frothers, which can make decent froth, but it will require you to heat the milk separately first then froth it, and it will cost you many batteries over time. That’s why we highly recommend an electric automatic milk frother, with such a frother, you can choose whether to create hot or cold froth, the frother will heat the milk for you and it’s all done with a touch of a button!
There are many electric milk frothers out there, so we picked out the top and best rated ones for you here. Most of them work in the same way, however, the material they’re made of and a few additional features sets them apart:
Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother:
- Two frothing discs, one for Latte: to make smooth milk foam, and another for Cappuccino: which creates a more foamy froth.
- Uses induction heating to heat milk.
- Different temperatures available. Select your desired temperature and hit start and the machine will do the rest!
- The machine is also a Hot Chocolate maker. Simply add cocoa powder, chocolate flakes or syrup to the milk as it heats and it will turn into delicious foamy cup of hot chocolate.
- Creates frothy milk for up to 3 cups.
- Auto/off when the machine has reached desired temperature and foam level.
What is the minimum amount of milk the Breville Milk Carafe, and what is the maximum?
The minimum is 250ml, about 8 oz. Max is 500ml, 16 oz. It can make enough milk froth for two cups at a time.
What Is the Highest Temperature on the Breville Milk Carafe?
160F is the hottest it can get. and the temperature is completely adjustable to your taste.
What type of milk can I use with the Breville Milk Carafe?
You can use any type of milk you like, whole, 2%, skim, almond, soy… you name it. However, it’s important to note that not all milk froths the same. General rule is: the less fat the milk has, the better it will froth.
Is it dishwasher safe?
The milk container is dishwasher safe.
Nespresso Aeroccino Plus:
You don’t have to have a Nespresso machine to enjoy the Nespersso Aeroccino Plus milk frother. A simple to use, one-touch milk frother that prepares hot or cold froth.
- You can use it to heat milk only, or to heat and prepare froth.
- Max. capacity: 130 ml for froth preparation or 250 ml for milk heating.
- Maximum fill level are clearly indicated.
- Prepare hot or cold froth for your desired hot or cold coffee drink.
- Prepares hot milk froth in 70 seconds with a touch of a button.
- The milk jug detaches from the base for easy cleaning.
Do I have to own a Nespresso machine to use the Nespresso Aeroccino?
No, not at all. The Aeroccino operates on its own with its own wiring. It does not have to be plugged to a Nespresso machine.
How much milk does the Aeroccino hold?
It makes enough froth for one cup.
Froth Au Lait Gourmet Automatic Hot and Cold Milk Frother:
- Hot or Cold froth options.
- Also works for whipped cream.
- Creates serving for up to 6 cups.
- Flavor hatch that allows you to add syrup or any flavoring as it froths the milk.
- Hot and cold milk frother.
- Up to 250 ml maximum capacity. 500ml also available.
- Different max. capacity indicators. for froth preparation and milk heating
- Stainless steel exterior with vacuum insulation.
Can I use the Secura Milk Frother to Heat Milk Only?
Yes, it is able to heat milk only without frothing.
Can I make hot chocolate with the Secura Milk Frother?
You can’t add chocolate syrup or shavings directly to it. You can froth the milk on its own then add the chocolate separately. If you’re looking to make hot chocolate, have a look a the milk frothers and hot chocolate makers here.
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters